- The New Ventures page is designed to provide beginning entrepreneurs and innovators with the information necessary to launch their business. Some of that information includes websites and articles to aid pre-venture preparation and business planning.
- Bplans.com offers a sampling of business plans and articles on business planning.
- Bizjournals.com lists regional business journals from across the country.
- Bizfilings houses business entity comparison table that shows the advantages and disadvantages of different business entities.
- Get a Loan allows site visitors to apply for loans between $500 – $100,000; Start-up or lines of credit
- Business Name and Tag Line Generator is a useful guide which assists in finding a name and slogan for your business.
- Clickz is a resource site that contains internet statistics and web marketing information.
- Franchise Opportunities is an online resource for franchise business opportunities and information.
- LLC Basics names the pros and cons of limited liability companies.
- Morebusiness.com explains business “how-tos” as well as templates for business and marketing plans, contracts and agreements, and press releases.
- “Thinking Through Your Business Plan”
Mar 01, 1999
By: George Stiles
- “Pursuing Venture Capital”
Apr 01, 2003
By: William J. Link – Cofounder, Versant Ventures
- “To Be Young, Entrepreneurial, and Broke”
Jan 06, 2003
By: Mark Csordos – Founder, C&S Mystery Shoppers
- “Get the ‘Elevator Pitch’ – or the Shaft”
January 23, 2002
By: Michelle Nichols
- “Angel Financing: Dos and Don’ts for Entrepreneurs”
By: Andy Sack
- “Elements of A Successful Small Business Loan Application”
- “Introduction to Market Research”
- “Make Sure Your Proposed Business Name is Available”
- “Independent Contractor or Employee:How Government Agencies Make the Call”