How to Become a Network Partner
- Call (318) 257-3537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate interest in becoming a network partner.
- Provide contact information for your organization and describe your organization’s services by phone interview or submit a written summary containing the requested information.
- Once the information is formatted by the Resource Network Coordinator, review the summary of your organization, complete the checklist of business types and service categories needed to filter appropriate referrals for your organization, and return this information to the Coordinator.
- Maintain your organization’s summary and contact information by accessing your ONE account online.
Submit Information for Your Organization
1. Provide contact information for your organization: Contact Information.
2. Prepare your organization summary: Organization Summary.
4. Send all 3 documents to the TBDC by
emailing to email@example.com,
faxing to (318) 257-4442, or
mailing to PO Box 3145, Ruston, LA 71272.
5. For detailed instructions on submitting information for the ONE: Instructions.
For more information, contact the Resource Network Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (318) 257-4343 or the TBDC Director at email@example.com or (318) 257-3537. The ONE is administered by the Louisiana Tech University Technology Business Development Center (TBDC).