STATE AGENCIES (Louisiana)
- Louisiana Department of Revenue – The official LA Department of Revenue website contains information and forms for reporting sales taxes, excise taxes, severance taxes, and employee withholding.
|Application and Business Registration||(225) 219-7318|
|Tax Forms||(225) 219-2113|
|Corporation Income & Franchise Tax||(225) 219-0067|
|Contractor Registration||(225) 219-7356|
|Sales Tax||(225) 219-7356|
- Louisiana Department of Labor (LDoL) – The official LA Department of Labor website contains information on the Incumbent Worker Training Program as well as filing unemployment insurance claims, filing quarterly wage reports, paying employer taxes, and identifying positions that employers around the state are seeking to fill, locating jobseekers, labor market information, and workers’ compensation forms.
- LDoL’s Online Wage and Tax Reporting – An Internet-based application for filing state unemployment tax reports. Requires username and password.
- Workforce Virtual One-Stop – Job listings for those seeking jobs, as well as helpful training information for employers. LDoL Phone – (225) 342-3111
- Louisiana Economic Development –Information about state incentives available to Louisiana businesses as well as the latest news and updates from Louisiana Economic Development.
- LED Small and Emerging Business Certification – Register here to apply online for SEBD Program certification
- Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality (LDEQ)
- LDEQ Small Business Assistance – Information about their Small Business Assistance Program.
- LDEQ Resources for Small Businesses – Helpful websites and phone numbers for small businesses.
- Louisiana.gov – The official website for the state of Louisiana which provides information on licensing and registration, business incentives, and jobs and employment.
- GeauxBiz.com – A licensing information center for prospective small business owners.
- Starting a Business in Louisiana – Provides links to the first stop shop for business, the Department of Economic Development, the Department of Environmental Quality, and the directory of Small Business Development Centers in Louisiana.
- Louisiana Government Toll Free Numbers
- Louisiana Business Incubation Association (LBIA) – Contact information for the business incubators located in Louisiana, as well as each incubator’s location and tenants.
- Louisiana Association of Business and Industry (LABI) – The largest business lobbying group in Louisiana.
- Louisiana Board of Regents
- Louisiana Small Business Development Centers
- LA Tech Office of Intellectual Property & Commercialization – Serves as an educational and management resource on patent and licensing matters for the university.
- Louisiana Department of Insurance (LDI)