HUMAN RESOURCES AND OUTSOURCING
- Training Logic, Inc
Training Logic, Inc. was founded on the belief that business results are available through people, which is why it has developed and implemented training methods to minimize an employee’s time away from the job and maximize skill and knowledge.
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
SHRM is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management. Founded in 1948, SHRM currently has more than 550 affiliated chapters and members in more than 100 countries.
- Louisiana Department of Labor
Find information on the award-winning Incumbent Worker Training Program. Other electronic services include: filing unemployment insurance claims, filing quarterly wage reports, paying employer taxes, identifying positions that employers around the state are seeking to fill, locating jobseekers, labor market information, and workers’ compensation forms.
SELECTING A PROFESSIONAL
- Questions to Consider Asking Prospective Consultants or Independent Contractors, December 6, 2006
A list of questions to consider asking a consultant or professional before using their services.
- Top 10 Mistakes Made When Hiring Consultants, December 6, 2006
Includes a list of mistakes made when hiring consultants.
- Small Business Development Centers
- Manufacturing and Extension Partnership of Louisiana (MEPOL)
MEPOL provides services to help improve Louisiana manufacturers’ efficiency, profitablity and competitiveness in the global market.
- Small and Emerging Business Development Program (SEBD Program)
The SEBD Program can provide limited financial assistance to eligible Louisiana small businesses for developmental assistance, including marketing, accounting, business planning, and legal or industry-specific assistance.